The ZebraStat is the flagship of our diagnostic tool line. It is a compact electronic tool that helps to diagnose problems in the low-voltage control circuits of HVAC and refrigeration units. It also acts as a convenient remote control for technicians working in attics, on rooftops, or in basements, where easy access to temperature and system controls is inconvenient.
The ZebraStat's 5 main functions
- Simultaneously checks continuity in up to six circuits.
- Analyzes/Monitors control signals.
- Graphically displays under-voltage conditions.
- Remotely controls system from attic, rooftop, basement, etc.
- Acts as an automatically resetting circuit breaker for circuit boards.
The ZebraStat control panel has 4 control/monitor sections:
- The mode section places the tool in the test mode desired. You can switch between different modes with your test leads hooked up to the system for convenience.
- The six component switches individually control parts of the system, such as the blower or the reversing valve.
- The report section contains 13 LED's that report either continuity or power on any of the six test circuits, as well as an indicator for the internal circuit-protection device being tripped.
- The red voltage section continuously monitors your system's control voltage levels.
- Is contained in a rugged carry case with hinged lid and secure latch.
- ZebraStat's test leads are stored inside the case, eliminating tangling.
- A heavy magnet is mounted to the case back for easy attachment.
- A retractable hanging hook is built into the case also.
- A quick instruction card is printed inside the case lid.
- Is system-powered; no batteries to replace or grow weak.
- Comes with a one year limited warranty.
View or download the product flyer
Go to product listing