DISTRIBUTORS – Log in for pricing, discounts, and to submit orders online.
Circuit Board • Condensing Unit • Heat Pump Surge & Spike Protection Device
- The ZAP-PRO provides plug-in protection from voltage surges and spikes that can devastate modern circuit boards and controls in HVAC condensing units and furnaces/air handlers.
- The ZAP-PRO automatically resets itself when the condition is cleared in all but the most extreme spikes, in which case the ZAP-PRO shorts itself permanently, tripping the breaker.
Quick Directions: Simply plug the ZAP-PRO onto the incoming 1/4” power terminals of the unit you want to protect:
- The LINE side of the contactor in a condensing unit, or
- The NEUTRAL and LINE terminals on a circuit board in an air handler or furnace
- Separate ground strap with attached ring terminal provides a path to ground for excess voltages and surges/spikes; dissipating them as they appear. Response time is a few milliseconds
Download the instructions for the ZAP-PRO
Download the technical paper on the ZAP-PRO
View or download the product flyer
Go to product listing
0 Product(s) in cart
Not logged in